1. Welcome to Panama Forum, Panama's online club for visitors, investors, expats and retirees! You are currently viewing our site as a guest. By joining our free Panama community you'll be able to post topics, ask questions and communicate privately with other members. Registration is fast, simple and always free so come on in and join us today!



Sign up to remove ads

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 1637
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

  1. #271
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    And a couple hundred thousand victims. When this thing blows up a lot of promoters will be hiding in Brazil.

  2. #272
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceba View Post
    And a couple hundred thousand victims. When this thing blows up a lot of promoters will be hiding in Brazil.
    It's a shame Panama is not doing anything to shut them down, or at least force them to carry their scam down the road.

  3. #273
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    How about this link?

    Is VGMC.com a scam? - JustAnswer


    An expert there (View PaulMJD ) wrote (copy/and pasted):
    Expert: PaulMJD replied 42 days and 17 hours ago.
    Virgin Gold Mining Corporation itself is not a scam, but you need to be very careful because there are numerous fraudulent sites which are using names almost identical to them which are indeed scam companies. You must be very cautious on this, but it is not a scam, see:Gold Trade Profit: Does VGMC Scam?

    So people may conclude from that passage that vgmc is not a scam.

    thank you.

    And because there is no answer to counterattack this statement and some descriptions in the link above, can I conclude that vgmc is not a scam, and it is a legal company, so that I can safely join the system? what is your opinion about this?
    Last edited by linuxquestion; 04-20-2012 at 03:32 AM.

  4. #274
    sjc
    sjc is offline
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxquestion View Post
    How about this? Is VGMC.com a scam? - JustAnswer
    An expert there (View PaulMJD ) wrote (copy/and pasted):
    Expert: PaulMJD replied 42 days and 17 hours ago.
    Virgin Gold Mining Corporation itself is not a scam, but you need to be very careful because there are numerous fraudulent sites which are using names almost identical to them which are indeed scam companies. You must be very cautious on this, but it is not a scam, see:Gold Trade Profit: Does VGMC Scam?

    So people may conclude from that passage that vgmc is not a scam.

    thank you.
    Follow the link you provided to JustAnswers, you will notice that its blank because after reviewing the evidence JustAnswers pulled the page. So not sure how you would have even gotten the link and text unless you copied it from some where else

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sjc For This Useful Post:

    BalaBeacher (04-18-2012)

  6. #275
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxquestion View Post
    So people may conclude from that passage that vgmc is not a scam.
    Shame on you. VGMC is NOTHING BUT A FRAUD and you know it. This makes you a fraud for misleading people.

  7. #276
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Follow the link you provided to JustAnswers, you will notice that its blank because after reviewing the evidence JustAnswers pulled the page. So not sure how you would have even gotten the link and text unless you copied it from some where else
    The first JustAnswer response was exposed in November, post number 31.

    is vgmc.com a scam - JustAnswer

    So Mr Lucas M Cookshank does not exist, neither does the JustAnswer attorney D Winogo. If D Winogo is a qualified New York attorney he would be registered here, he is not.
    Attorney Directory - Attorney Search
    I do not need to experience being ripped off by some bloke with a fake company and an ip address in Florida to know that it is a scam.
    vgmc.com VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION
    On February 11th 2010 VGMC provided this non existent address on their website:
    Admin Office
    23rd Floor, Grand Mega Avenue, Puritan Road,
    Panama City, Panama.
    Telephone
    Asia: +852-55670119
    Europe: +41 - 4223322343
    Others: +1 82382020
    Fax: +1 333 777 000
    http://web.archive.org/web/201002111.../www.vgmc.com/
    This is the same question asked to another 'expert' about 43 days ago.

  8. #277
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    So you mean that information written in Is VGMC.com a scam? - JustAnswer (as of today, the information is still available there) by a so-called attorney PaulMJD, Attorney

    whose weblink is View PaulMJD

    1. is not valid and only used by a "crazy" vgmc member from indonesia to justify his action to catch other victims under his leadership?
    or
    2. attorney called PaulMJD does not exist in reality? it's a fake name?
    or
    3. the fake PaulMJD has a relationship with a scam blog address stating that vgmc is not scam?

  9. #278
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxquestion View Post
    So you mean that information written by a so-called attorney PaulMJD, Attorney1. is not valid and only used by a "crazy" vgmc member from indonesia to justify his action to catch other victims under his leadership?
    or2. attorney called PaulMJD does not exist in reality? it's a fake name?or3. the fake PaulMJD has a relationship with a scam blog address stating that vgmc is not scam?
    I'm saying he's an idiot and the fact that he's the only person besides fraudsters such as yourself claiming VGMC is legitimate should tell the world all we need to know --- VGMC is a sham and not a legitimate company.

  10. #279
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Pay attention, the first Justanswer response was taken down because the attorney D Winogo is fake, does not exist just like VGMC.


    is vgmc.com a scam - JustAnswer

    A couple of months ago another Justanswer response went up, this time it is answered by PaulMJD who even if he does exist is just another fake perpetuating the scam. Conveniently, unlike D Winigo, Paul MJD does not have a surname or does he say in which state he got his 'law degree in'. Makes him difficult to verify....

  11. #280
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Thank you guys, and congratz, its almost 30k
    I was almost sucked in too in this black hole, but you saved me. Hail for the google and this forum.

  12. #281
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Regardless, it's amazing to me that someone would possibly conclude that VGMC is not a fraud because some pretend lawyer in the world says so and thereby ignore all the proof out there that VGMC is nothing more than a multi-level Ponzi scheme. It has no mines, no gold, no financial statements, no trade association memberships, no equipment, no joint venturers (other than the stooges promoting it), no employees (2 women in Panama City offices filing their nails), and no governmental authority to conduct any of its so-called operations anywhere in the world. All it has is (i) greed and ignorance of "investors" and their fascination with gold and (ii) a printer with a lot of toner to print bogus stock certificates (that are not issued under the authority or in accordance with the laws of any stock exchange or a private placement memorandum).

  13. #282
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Would anybody please come again to vgmc headquarter office at Panama to silently check whether numbers of employee are still two women (filing their nails) or it grows significantly to hundreds of employees in the headquarter office at Panama; please also silently do a video-recording and upload to this forum. This way will give highest impact of proof whether vgmc is a real scam or not. Don't forget to explicitly show that the address (street number, etc.) is correct in the beginning parts of the video show. Thank you.

  14. #283
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    near pedasi
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxquestion View Post
    Would anybody please come again to vgmc headquarter office at Panama to silently check whether numbers of employee are still two women (filing their nails) or it grows significantly to hundreds of employees in the headquarter office at Panama; please also silently do a video-recording and upload to this forum. This way will give highest impact of proof whether vgmc is a real scam or not. Don't forget to explicitly show that the address (street number, etc.) is correct in the beginning parts of the video show. Thank you.
    you should come check it out for yourself and then you post the video .

  15. #284
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Hello everyone ... This is the second entry after a couple of months ... I think about close to 3 months since I post something here .... I got spook when ed n Bala said it is a scam n I stop promoting Vgmc ... Hehe well I've gain back my capital and much much more .... N my friends thank god they are about 70 percents return ...already ... its not Mlm if I don't need to promote it .rite ... N I post something here that I won't promote it anymore ... .N I still gain my return of investment . But all I can say it maybe a little too late for anyone to "invest " here for a small sum of money ... For those who is already in ... Jus get ur div monthly ... Its been close to 2 year plus of monthly div ... Be grateful . Not 1 Vgmc member complain for not getting thier div .. Hiccups yeah few days late ... But that's it .... Ive about 20000 cps from my first 1000 cps ... N I'm greatful ... For the monthly div ... for those who wanna start small like 1 lot to risk like wat I did .... I don't think u r able too .... Anymore .... Vgmc are withdrawing those with minor CPS ..n I think it's a good move .... No pun intended for anyone .... I'm jus lucky ... To start at the beginning n risk close to 1800 usd ... Instead of asking its a scam and I drag for very long to decide ..!!!

  16. #285
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by khai1984 View Post
    Hello everyone ... This is the second entry after a couple of months ... I think about close to 3 months since I post something here .... I got spook when ed n Bala said it is a scam n I stop promoting Vgmc ... Hehe well I've gain back my capital and much much more .... N my friends thank god they are about 70 percents return ...already ... its not Mlm if I don't need to promote it .rite ... N I post something here that I won't promote it anymore ... .N I still gain my return of investment . But all I can say it maybe a little too late for anyone to "invest " here for a small sum of money ... For those who is already in ... Jus get ur div monthly ... Its been close to 2 year plus of monthly div ... Be grateful . Not 1 Vgmc member complain for not getting thier div .. Hiccups yeah few days late ... But that's it .... Ive about 20000 cps from my first 1000 cps ... N I'm greatful ... For the monthly div ... for those who wanna start small like 1 lot to risk like wat I did .... I don't think u r able too .... Anymore .... Vgmc are withdrawing those with minor CPS ..n I think it's a good move .... No pun intended for anyone .... I'm jus lucky ... To start at the beginning n risk close to 1800 usd ... Instead of asking its a scam and I drag for very long to decide ..!!!
    These scams always work well until they collapse under their own weight by not being able to continue to find an increasing number of idiots like you to give up your money to a sham company. Again, how and where are the mines? Where is the gold? Where is the equipment? It has no operations -- never has, never will.

  17. #286
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Would anybody please come again to vgmc headquarter office
    Why don't you contact this Venezuelan construction company, Improvial? They could do the video as they also claim that their headquarters are in the same office..... Torre Global Bank, piso No. 31, oficina No. 3105
    Panamá - Ciudad de Panamá.
    · IMPROVIAL ·

  18. #287
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by BalaBeacher View Post
    These scams always work well until they collapse under their own weight by not being able to continue to find an increasing number of idiots like you to give up your money to a sham company. Again, how and where are the mines? Where is the gold? Where is the equipment? It has no operations -- never has, never will.
    Hi Bala I risk jus that 1800 back than in late 2010 ..n yes I jus throw the money in without second thoughts .
    I was lucky back than even before all this blogs about Vgmc. .. Used to be less of mess.. .. When I started to know about this forum ... I stop promoting it ... Heck check every blogs if I promote it there afteror use my I'd number ?? There are no complains so far... N since I gain back my capital .. I'm jus gonna continue ...getting
    My div ...now I'm getting more than 1800 usd every month Infact double n I refer only to 5 of my close friends!!!.. So im not at a losing end ... I'm jus saying for those who wanna try by risking that 1800 usd iit's not gonna happen .... better u put ur money else where... .. If u think it's aa scam sso be it ... I have nothing to loose now ... Probably sometime soon .. I've heard Vgmc goona declare its gold mine ... By than try getting the price that I got ... Now jus wait n see ... It's a win win situation for me but I advise those who did not join just wait ... It's already very high liow ...

  19. #288
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    We should also remind ourselves that the joint VGMC / Improvial headquarters are only 169 M2 and have only 2 bathrooms. (One for each girl perhaps?)

    Office for Lease: Office 3105 For Rent In Global Bank | Powered by vFlyer

    The office was offered for rent in late 2009, anyone care to explain where VGMC headquarters were located for the 8 years before that?

  20. #289
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by khai1984 View Post
    its not Mlm if I don't need to promote it
    It is in fact a multi-level marketing scam because (i) it markets its worthless stock principally through other "investors" to whom it pays a 10% commission and (ii) cannot mathematically continue without an ever-growing base of stooges such as yourself willing to defraud your friends and family.

  21. #290
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by BalaBeacher View Post
    It is in fact a multi-level marketing scam because (i) it markets its worthless stock principally through other "investors" to whom it pays a 10% commission and (ii) cannot mathematically continue without an ever-growing base of stooges such as yourself willing to defraud your friends and family.
    Hi ed .. If its truly a Mlm ... Y am I still getting a monthly oz of gold .. Without
    refering more ppl in??? All I did was jus reinvest some of div n took out some ... I did get a 10 ppercent com if my downline top up n reinvest like me ..But I split half of my com to my fellow friends . I earn when I trade as well .. .. The soure of passive income does not stop even if u stop promoting ... And as I mention earlier those who join earlier - good for them ... They took a higher risk ..,if its a scam I don't think Vgmc would be able to pay me every month ..without fail...... Im jus saying to those who have doubt of joining and wanted to risk a small Amt of capital .. It ain't gonna happen .. For those who thought of putting in 30k damn even me - I don't risk such amount ... Just have to wait after 2015 ..

  22. #291
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    near pedasi
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by EdBowers View Post
    Why don't you contact this Venezuelan construction company, Improvial? They could do the video as they also claim that their headquarters are in the same office..... Torre Global Bank, piso No. 31, oficina No. 3105
    Panamá - Ciudad de Panamá.
    · IMPROVIAL ·
    thats why there are two girls working there , you can not expect one to carry such a heavy workload

  23. #292
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by khai1984 View Post
    I did get a 10 ppercent com if my downline top up n reinvest like me ..But I split half of my com to my fellow friends . I earn when I trade as well .. .. The soure of passive income does not stop even if u stop promoting ... And as I mention earlier those who join earlier - good for them
    That's the definition of a mutlti-level marketing scam you dumb ass! At least with Mary Kay, it's a real product. You're peddling worthless paper to friends and family.

  24. #293
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by nakedguydb View Post
    you should come check it out for yourself and then you post the video .
    No, no, no, not me who should come check it out for myself; I mean, is there any member in this forum who live near the headquarter of vgmc? If yes, would you please check the existence of the two women filing their nails in the office, and please don't forget to make video-recording and share it in this forum. I believe, this will be a great work! So, please check it for the world, the world now need the video-recording from a third party, not from the vgmc member.

  25. #294
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    near pedasi
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 223 Times in 185 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Quote Originally Posted by linuxquestion View Post
    No, no, no, not me who should come check it out for myself; I mean, is there any member in this forum who live near the headquarter of vgmc? If yes, would you please check the existence of the two women filing their nails in the office, and please don't forget to make video-recording and share it in this forum. I believe, this will be a great work! So, please check it for the world, the world now need the video-recording from a third party, not from the vgmc member.
    Ed already went there and looked , he saw two women filing their nails , Ed does not lie , . if he says there were two women , then that is what there was , . if you do not believe then you come and check for yourself , as we all trust what Ed says

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to nakedguydb For This Useful Post:

    BalaBeacher (04-25-2012)

  27. #295
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    Not sure we've said this already, but worth repeating if we have, Malaysia has announced VGMC is an illegal scam:


  28. #296
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation [Scam!]

    The Monetary Authority of Singapore also warns against VGMC.
    http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/check_o...ortal_IAL.html
    Other scams such as Sunshine Empire,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_Empire

    are on their Investor Alert List as well.

  29. #297
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation

    And who are those people :
    Kenneth Elinger new person who replaced GERASIMO SAMUDIO as new VGMC-CEO (Precident)
    and then ... Mr Matthew Jacobsen as Vice President – Public Listing and Investors Relations of VGMC ...

    Is there any people can track them ... who are these people ....

  30. #298
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,308
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 287 Times in 221 Posts
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation

    Kenneth Elinger and Matthew Jackson do not exist along with anyone else who is supposed to be on the board of VGMC. When the scammers created VGMC in 2009 (they bought a different company AERONAVES NORTESUR, S.A. that was first registered in Panama in 1999 so as to pretend that they had a history) see posts 157, 159 and 178 on this thread for full details.

    Gerasimo Samudio was the Panamanian who was used to provide the scammers with anonymity. Samudio performs this service for a whole slew of Panamanian companies whose real owners wish to remain untraceable and anonymous.

    http://ohuiginn.net/panama/person/GERASIMO%20SAMUDIO

  31. #299
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation

    Quote Originally Posted by EdBowers View Post
    Kenneth Elinger and Matthew Jackson do not exist along with anyone else who is supposed to be on the board of VGMC. When the scammers created VGMC in 2009 (they bought a different company AERONAVES NORTESUR, S.A. that was first registered in Panama in 1999 so as to pretend that they had a history) see posts 157, 159 and 178 on this thread for full details.

    Gerasimo Samudio was the Panamanian who was used to provide the scammers with anonymity. Samudio performs this service for a whole slew of Panamanian companies whose real owners wish to remain untraceable and anonymous.

    http://ohuiginn.net/panama/person/GERASIMO%20SAMUDIO
    Thanks Ed, I know we must do many survey to ensure the legality of company. But I still wonder ...
    I try to advance search the legality of VGMC. I found below :

    NYS Department of State
    Division of Corporations
    Entity Information
    Current Entity Name: VIRGIN GOLD MINING GROUP INC
    Initial DOS Filing Date: DECEMBER 27, 2011
    Entity Address Information :
    AMERICAN CERTIFICATION INSATITUTE
    3592 ROSEMEAD BLVD #220
    ROSEMEAD, CALIFORNIA, 91770

    http://www.dubaided.gov.ae
    VIRGIN GOLD GLOBAL GENERAL TRADING (LICENSE Nr. 657139)
    VIRGIN GOLD PREMIER BUISNESSMEN SERVICES (LICENSE Nr. 658346)

    whetherthe dataabove canbe accounted forits validity ? Is VGMC already listed in New york Stock Exchange or is that mean company listed in New York only.

    Is there anybodywho canhelpfind outthe truth ofhis officeaddress incalifornia (but server location in florida) ?

    Thank you ...

  32. #300
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 306 Times in 226 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Virgin Gold Mining Corporation

    Quote Originally Posted by SOFYAN View Post
    Is VGMC already listed in New york Stock Exchange or is that mean company listed in New York only.
    Are you serious? VGMC is not listed on ANY exchange and certainly not the NYSE. Nor would it ever come close to entering the U.S. The SEC has lots of interest in going after these pre-IPO frauds and unregistered stock pushers. Indeed, claiming that some day it will "go public" is a key attribute of its scam to entice idiots to hand over their money.

    That said, it would not surprise me that this New York company was set up in December 2011 just to give some appearance of legitimacy to VGMC the scam. But, they're not very clever. This New York company says its "office" is at 3592 Rosemead Blvd., #220, Rosemead, California. The only business at that location is a UPS store that rents mailboxes! Nice try.

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast


LinkBacks (?)

  1. 10-16-2012, 06:14 AM
  2. 10-11-2012, 12:14 AM
  3. 10-10-2012, 01:38 AM
  4. 10-09-2012, 11:05 AM
  5. 10-08-2012, 07:29 AM
  6. 03-29-2012, 11:23 PM
  7. 03-21-2012, 11:51 PM
  8. 03-15-2012, 11:45 AM
  9. 03-12-2012, 03:52 AM
  10. 03-03-2012, 10:42 AM
  11. 02-23-2012, 05:26 AM
  12. 02-12-2012, 07:02 AM
  13. 02-06-2012, 08:09 AM
  14. 02-06-2012, 05:06 AM
  15. 02-05-2012, 06:06 PM
  16. 02-05-2012, 10:41 AM
  17. 02-05-2012, 10:31 AM
  18. 12-12-2011, 05:13 AM
  19. 12-02-2011, 04:20 AM
  20. 11-19-2011, 07:43 PM
  21. 11-19-2011, 07:41 PM
  22. 11-19-2011, 02:30 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Is Gold Mining a Good Investment?
    By seashore in forum Business in Panama
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 04:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •